Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Florida Quinlans

Hi everybody!

I guess I will try to join the world of blogging. It seems to be the ideal way to keep in touch with everyone. I warn you right now, that I know this won't be a regular thing for me. Life has a way of happening. School is starting Monday, August 18th. Not just for the kids--that would be too easy--but for me too! After all the years of talk, I am finally making it happen.

So, I hope to keep this site updated. Please be patient with me. I can't keep up as it is now, so I don't know what will happen taking on even more in my life. I hope that I will get good feedback and make the effort worthwhile. This will be a lot of fun posting about my kids and anything that Derick or I might accomplish. And, in the process, you will all be able to see what life is like for the Florida Quinlans!

3 comments:

Latisha said...

I'm so proud of you! Hopefully I'll get the courage to start my own soon, too. Thanks for the link!

Mary said...

Wow Latisha and I must be the only ones left that haven't made a blog. You, did a very nice job, I must say.

WOW I've never seen a sand dollar that big. I have a ton of them that I've found and I've never found one THAT BIG!!

You know, I've lived here almost all my life and I still ask for someone to bait my hook - so way to go Kelz!

Hugs,
me

mickell said...

i love your blog!! Seeing your pixs and reading about you guys makes me miss you so much!! You all look so good!! Kel you look GREAT! really pretty!! just so you know i'm way jealous about your girls camp!! i was excited cabins for cabins!! you are lucky!! life looks great!! miss you!