Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girl's Camp

Our Banner


THE CREW

We were soooo fortunate (and spoiled) to be able to hold our Girl's Camp at
Disney's Ft. Wilderness this year! We would have died with out occassional air conditioning.
We had a wonderful time. Here are just a few pictures.


Sis. Quinlan and Sis. Hartman
Sis. Reeve and Alison

Dale and Kelsi at the sing-a-long


Kelsi ready to row!

Camila, Alison and Demie?


Making Flip Flops


Riding the bus to ???


I LOVE this picture of Bailee


Some of our towel critters (the maid, yes maid, made these, not us)
Swimming at the little pool

Our little friend at the pool



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey Dyann! I hope you don't mind, I saw the link to your page on Latisha's and then I saw the cute pictures from girls camp, so I had to comment! The one of Bailee is pretty funny! She really enjoyed camp this year and you guys did an awesome job planning everything for them! It was also fun to read a little about you and your cute family! I'm sure I will see you soon! melanie